| < April >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in El Geneina in April is very hot at 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- The weather in April is arid. An airy 5.2mm (0.2in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 12:14 long and the longest day is 12:35 long with an average length of 12:25.
Check the distance to and compare the El Geneina April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in El Geneina, Sudan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding El Geneina:
- El Fasher, Sudan - 312 kms (193.9 miles) E
- El Obeid, Sudan - 842.9 kms (523.8 miles) E
- En Nahud, Sudan - 653.8 kms (406.3 miles) E
- Nyala, Sudan - 308.3 kms (191.6 miles) ESE
- Rashad, Sudan - 950.1 kms (590.4 miles) E
- Gazala Gawazat, Sudan - 489.1 kms (303.9 miles) ESE
- Babanusa, Sudan - 629.9 kms (391.4 miles) ESE
- Kadugli, Sudan - 836.4 kms (519.8 miles) ESE
- Birao, Central African Republic - 357.7 kms (222.3 miles) S
- Raga, Sudan - 660 kms (410.2 miles) SSE
- Wau, Sudan - 885.1 kms (550 miles) SE