Average Temperatures in El Geneina, Sudan
- The mean annual temperature in El Geneina, Sudan is hot at 26 degrees Celsius (78.8 degrees Fahrenheit).
- There is a variation of average monthly temperatures of 8.6 °C (15.5°F) which is a very low range.
- The warmest month (May) is very hot with an average temperature of 30.1 degrees Celsius (86.18 degrees Fahrenheit).
- January is the coldest month (really warm) with an average temperature of 21.5 degrees Celsius (70.7 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for El Geneina
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
El Geneina Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby El Geneina
- El Fasher, Sudan - 312 kms (193.9 miles) E
- El Obeid, Sudan - 842.9 kms (523.8 miles) E
- En Nahud, Sudan - 653.8 kms (406.3 miles) E
- Nyala, Sudan - 308.3 kms (191.6 miles) ESE
- Rashad, Sudan - 950.1 kms (590.4 miles) E
- Gazala Gawazat, Sudan - 489.1 kms (303.9 miles) ESE
- Babanusa, Sudan - 629.9 kms (391.4 miles) ESE
- Kadugli, Sudan - 836.4 kms (519.8 miles) ESE
- Birao, Central African Republic - 357.7 kms (222.3 miles) S
- Raga, Sudan - 660 kms (410.2 miles) SSE
- Wau, Sudan - 885.1 kms (550 miles) SE